The Future of Health Care WorkforceKAHCE / ACHE
Wednesday, September 7, 2022
7:30 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
We have a great day planned for you! Come to the Overland Park Convention Center for 4.5 Face-to-Face credits (pending) and 2.0 qualified education credits as well as hours of networking opportunity. Celebrate with us the opportunity to learn in person about the Future of Health Care Workforce with this robust schedule:
- 7:30 a.m. Women in Health Care Breakfast with Anthony Armada, FACHE, chair of the ACHE Board of Governors.
- 9:00 a.m. Keynote Speaker, Impact Advisors
- 10:15 a.m. Leadership Panel
- Noon Lunch and Annual Meeting
- 1:00 p.m. Trends and Technology Panel
- 2:45 p.m. Retention Panel
- 4:15 p.m. Networking Reception
More details will be provided as they are developed.