KAHCE Education Spring EventKAHCE / ACHE
KAHCE/ACHE Spring Education Kansas Association of Health Care Executives 4.5 Face-to-Face Credits (pending)
- 10:30 a.m. Bending the Executive Curve: Implementing Successful Organizational Change
Review the predictors of successful organizational change—with a particular focus on how to effect change in hospitals and healthcare organizations—along with select proven methods to overcome known challenges to change.
- Noon Facilitated Networking Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Effectively Managing Behavioral Health/Psychiatric Patient Throughput in ED
This session will discuss strategies to improve the clinical care, assessment and timely disposition of behavioral health patients presenting to the hospital’s emergency department and innovative ways to provide quality care.
- 2:45 p.m. Utilization of PA/NP Workforce in the Current Healthcare Environment
Learn techniques to measure and document utilization, using metrics such as
productivity, quality, provider work satisfaction and resource utilization. Discuss best practices for building sustainable leadership models and career pathways for PAs and NPs.
- 4:15 p.m. Networking Reception sponsored by STL Communications
Our thanks to our Title Sponsor: